Precision-engineered to deliver performance and durability, the TorqueMasterTM TM20 offers fully adjustable forward and reverse power and high torque at up to 20,000 rpm. This quiet, lightweight, and perfectly balanced handpiece fits all straight burs, mandrels, Doriot attachments, and disposable prophy heads.
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi Recommended
- Rotation Direction: Forward & Reverse
- Motor Speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Attachment Type: Rotary Instruments / Doriot Attachments / Prophy Angles
- Lubrication: Required
- Autoclave at Maximum 275º F (135º C)
About MTI Dental Low Speed Handpieces
MTI Dental’s low speed handpieces and attachments are designed to provide optimal, cost-effective solutions to a wide range of applications for both laboratory and operatory use. All handpieces, motors, and nose cones have been manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance and long-term reliability. The versatile airmotor drive is quiet, vibration-free, and compatible with all ISO E-type attachments like straight nose cones or contra angles.