Lynx Classic Motor
The LynxTM Classic E-Type Motor is engineered and manufactured for years of trouble-free performance. These extremely high torque, low noise, lightweight and perfectly balanced handpieces are adjustable forward and reverse 0-20,000 rpm.
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation Direction: forward & reverse
- Motor Speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Attachment Coupling with Motor: ISO Standard E-type
- Lubrication required
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
About MTI Dental Low Speed Handpieces
MTI Dental’s low speed handpieces and attachments are designed to provide optimal, cost-effective solutions to a wide range of applications for both laboratory and operatory use. All handpieces, motors, and nose cones have been manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance and long-term reliability. The versatile airmotor drive is quiet, vibration-free, and compatible with all ISO E-type attachments like straight nose cones or contra angles.