Master Swivel Lynx Motor
The Master LynxTM Classic E-Type Motor is engineered for years of trouble-free performance. The lube-free bearings create a quiter, smoother experience with less vibration. This lightweight handpiece is adjustable forward and reverse 100-20,000 rpm.
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi recommended
- Rotation Direction: forward & reverse
- Motor Speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Attachment Coupling with Motor: ISO Standard E-type
- Autoclave at maximum 275º F (135º C)
About MTI Dental Low Speed Handpieces
MTI Dental’s low speed handpieces and attachments are designed to provide optimal, cost-effective solutions to a wide range of applications for both laboratory and operatory use. All handpieces, motors, and nose cones have been manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance and long-term reliability. The versatile airmotor drive is quiet, vibration-free, and compatible with all ISO E-type attachments like straight nose cones or contra angles.