1-Speed NCL Motor Kit (1:1)
MTI Dental’s low speed handpieces and attachments are designed to provide optimal, cost-effective solutions to a wide range of applications for both laboratory and operatory use. All handpieces, motors, and nose cones have been manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance and long-term reliability. The versatile airmotor drive is quiet, vibration-free, and compatible with all ISO E-type attachments like straight nose cones or contra angles.
The Lynx Classic E-Type Motor is engineered and manufactured for years of trouble-free performance. These extremely high torque, low noise, lightweight and perfectly balanced handpieces are adjustable forward and reverse 0-20,000 rpm.
- MTI Dental LX100-B Motor (2-Hole or 4-Hole Variant)
- 1:1 Universal Blue Nose Cone LX11SNCL
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi Recommended
- Rotation Direction: Forward & Reverse
- Motor Speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Attachment Type: ISO Standard E-Type
- Lubrication: Required
- Autoclave at Maximum 275º F (135º C)