TorqueMaster™ TM5 is engineered for comfort and precision featuring a high torque motor with a speed range up to 5,000 rpm. This ergonomic handpiece is excellent for pins and post excavations as well as hygiene procedures. Compatible with straight handpiece burs, mandrels, as well as Doriot/U-type contra angle attachments.
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi Recommended
- Handpiece Style: Straight / Prophy Polishing
- Quick-Disconnect: No
- Rotation Direction: Forward & Reverse
- Motor Speed: 100 – 5,000 rpm
- Attachment Type: Rotary Instruments / Doriot Attachments / Prophy Angles
- Lubrication: Required
- Autoclave at Maximum 275º F (135º C)
About MTI Dental Low Speed Handpieces
MTI Dental’s low speed handpieces and attachments are designed to provide optimal, cost-effective solutions to a wide range of applications for both laboratory and operatory use. All handpieces, motors, and nose cones have been manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance and long-term reliability. The versatile airmotor drive is quiet, vibration-free, and compatible with all ISO E-type attachments like straight nose cones or contra angles.