MTI Dental Master Kit
MTI Dental’s low speed handpieces and attachments are designed to provide optimal, cost-effective solutions to a wide range of applications for both laboratory and operatory use. All handpieces, motors, and nose cones have been manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance and long-term reliability. The versatile airmotor drive is quiet, vibration-free, and compatible with all ISO E-type attachments like straight nose cones or contra angles.
Master Swivel Lynx Motor
The Master Swivel Lynx E-Type Motor is engineered for years of trouble-free performance. The lube-free bearings create a quiter, smoother experience with less vibration. This lightweight handpiece is adjustable forward and reverse 100-20,000 rpm.
Master Prophy AirLite
Rated Dental Product Shopper Best Product of 2013, MTI Dental's Master Prophy AirLite features an ergonomic profile and quick-disconnect compatibility. Engineered for performance and durability, the lightweight (2.6 oz) metal handpiece operates at 3,500 rpm for effortless removal of tough stains while limiting gingival abrasion. Its 360° swivel coupler reduces hand fatigue and connects directly to standard 4-hole tubing.
Lube-Free TorqueMaster™ TM5
Engineered for comfort and precision featuring a high torque motor with a speed range up to 5,000 rpm. This ergonomic handpiece is excellent for pins and post excavations as well as hygiene procedures. Compatible with straight handpiece burs, mandrels, as well as Doriot/U-type contra angle attachments. Includes the 4-Hole Quick-Disconnect Swivel Coupler (#50134).
- Master Swivel Lynx Lube-Free Motor GRP-50135-03
- Lube-Free Master TorqueMaster TM5 GRP-50136-04
- Master Prophy AirLite (Any Color) 50154-XX
- 1:1 Universal Blue Nose Cone LX11SNCL
- 4:1 Reduction Green Nose Cone LX12SNCL
- 1:1 Contra Sheath LX11
- Ball-Bearing Spring Latch Head LX102-BB
- Quick-Disconnect Coupler (4-Hole) 50134
- Carrying Case with Foam Inserts
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi Recommended
- Rotation Direction: Forward & Reverse
- Motor Speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Attachment Type: ISO Standard E-Type
- Lubrication: Required
- Autoclave at Maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Warranty: Handpieces (2 Years) | Attachments (3 Months)