MTI Dental Classic Kit
MTI Dental’s low speed handpieces and attachments are designed to provide optimal, cost-effective solutions to a wide range of applications for both laboratory and operatory use. All handpieces, motors, and nose cones have been manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance and long-term reliability. The versatile airmotor drive is quiet, vibration-free, and compatible with all ISO E-type attachments like straight nose cones or contra angles.
Lynx Classic Motor
The Lynx Classic E-Type Motor is engineered and manufactured for years of trouble-free performance. These extremely high torque, low noise, lightweight and perfectly balanced handpieces are adjustable forward and reverse 100-20,000 rpm.
The Prophy AirLite™ handpiece is designed for hygienists and contoured for comfort with a tapered profile for a relaxed hand position. This super quiet, vibration free, and lightweight (2.6 oz) metal handpiece operates at 3,500 rpm for effortless removal of tough stains while limiting gingival abrasion. The prophy angle is easily and securely push-fitted onto the handpiece via a friction grip locking mechanism, and accepts both Doriot-style metal and most disposable prophy angles.
TorqueMaster™ TM5 is engineered for comfort and precision featuring a high torque motor with a speed range up to 5,000 rpm. This ergonomic handpiece is excellent for pins and post excavations as well as hygiene procedures. Compatible with straight handpiece burs, mandrels, as well as Doriot/U-type contra angle attachments.
- Lynx Classic 4-Hole Motor LX100-B-4H
- TorqueMaster TM5 4-Hole Motor LX-TM5-4H
- Prophy AirLite 4H (Any Color) 50250-XX
- 1:1 Universal Blue Nose Cone LX11SNCL
- 4:1 Reduction Green Nose Cone LX12SNCL
- 1:1 Contra Sheath LX11
- Classic Latch Head LX102
- Carrying Case with Foam Inserts
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi Recommended
- Rotation Direction: Forward & Reverse
- Motor Speed: 100 – 20,000 rpm
- Attachment Type: ISO Standard E-Type
- Lubrication: Required
- Autoclave at Maximum 275º F (135º C)
- Warranty: Handpieces (2 Years) | Attachments (3 Months)