Lube-Free Master Pro-5
The lube-free Master Pro-5 delivers excellent power and smooth operation at up to 5,000 rpm. This lightweight low speed handpiece is perfectly balanced to reduce hand and arm fatigue providing superior polishing treatment. Fits Doriot-style metal and most prophy angles. Kit includes 360º Swivel Coupler for 4-hole tubing connector.
- Air Pressure: 35-50 psi Recommended
- Rotation Direction: Forward Only (Clockwise)
- Motor Speed: 5,000 rpm
- Attachment Type: Prophy Angles (Disposable & Metal), Burs, and Mandrels
- Lubrication: Not Required
- Autoclave at Maximum 275º F (135º C)
About MTI Dental Low Speed Handpieces
MTI Dental’s low speed handpieces and attachments are designed to provide optimal, cost-effective solutions to a wide range of applications for both laboratory and operatory use. All handpieces, motors, and nose cones have been manufactured in the U.S. to deliver excellent performance and long-term reliability. The versatile airmotor drive is quiet, vibration-free, and compatible with all ISO E-type attachments like straight nose cones or contra angles.